The Irish Yeast Company in College Street was established in 1890 by Barrister Henry West. The main function of the Irish Yeast Company was to supply and promote the use of yeast to all bakeries in the county. Since the early 1930s the company has been in the hands of the Moreland family and is still plying its trade as a retailer of all things connected to baking.
Here is an interview with John Moreland.
More information on the Irish Yeast Company is available in the Gastronomy Archive.